Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10 - Handmade Charms and Wrapping

I wrapped several small presents today and used up one of those rolls of wrapping paper I showed you from my basement. I love it when that happens. I've wiped out two rolls so far. Remember, I'm waiting until December to add ribbons and trim. For now, I just want things to stack and store nicely.


The coolest thing I did today was finish one of my nieces' charm necklaces. I started with Sarah's, because I know how to spell her name best. The charms are reversible, so on one side she has her name, and on the other side, little pictures.



I added the charms next to the fastener and heart on purpose. I think those will look cute in front!

TALLY 
1 gift for Dad, delivered and wrapped
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law, delivered, picked up, wrapped
1 gift for other brother-in-law, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for nieces, charms for one necklace finished
1 gift for sister, delivered and wrapped
1 gift for 1 son, delivered and wrapped
4 gifts for 1 son, all delivered and wrapped
2 gifts for 1 girl, delivered and wrapped
Photo prints for scrapbook, delivered - Better start the book!
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends

2 comments: