Monday, August 12, 2013

August 11, 12 - Lots of Progress!

Yesterday, the only thing I accomplished was finding out that Son #2 has nailed down the two items on his wish list and determining what this was going to cost Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

Today, on the other hand, I bought so many gifts that my debit card suffered severe trauma. Where did I shop? T.J. Maxx! It was amazing. I found two items for my father-in-law, one for a certain girl, three for my hubby, four for neighborhood dogs (I can't believe I did that), supplies for Mom's scrapbook, and a few stocking stuffers. I bought so much stuff that I can't remember what all there was. I'll go through the bags tomorrow and get it straight.

TALLY 
3 gifts for Hubby, still in the bag
1 gift for Dad, delivered and wrapped
2 gifts for Father-in-law, still in the bag
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law, delivered, picked up, wrapped
1 gift for other brother-in-law, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for nieces, charms for one necklace finished
1 gift for sister, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for 1 son, 1 wrapped, 2 settled upon
4 gifts for 1 son, all delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for 1 girl, 2 wrapped, 1 still in the bag
Photo prints for scrapbook, delivered - Better start the book! 
Scrapbook & some supplies, bought; still in the bag
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends 
Gifts for some of the dogs in the 'hood - still in the bag
Stockings - started

1 comment: