Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 22-24 - Not. Enough. Time.

 You guys, I need more time! I'm playing catch up today. So far I've wrapped four presents, finished two more pages of the scrapbook, and purchased another gift for each of my nieces.


I'm not even going to spend more time blogging now, because it's Saturday, and I'm just going to get back to scrapbooking for Mom's book.

Oh, I also had second thoughts about one of the gifts I bought for a young lady. It's too old-looking for her. Back to the drawing board.

TALLY 
5 gifts for Hubby, still in the bags
1 gift for Dad, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for Mom, still in bags
2 gifts for Father-in-law, still in the bag
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law, wrapped
3 gifts for 1 sister-in-law, wrapped
1 gift for other brother-in-law, wrapped
4 gifts for nieces, charms for one necklace finished
2 gifts for sister, wrapped
1 gift for brother, delivered, not wrapped
1 gift for other sister-in-law, delivered, not wrapped
3 gifts for 1 son, 1 wrapped, 2 settled upon
5 gifts for 1 son, wrapped
3 gifts for 1 girl, 2 wrapped, 1 still in the bag to be returned
Photo prints for scrapbook, delivered - Better start the book! 
Scrapbook - 4 pages done.
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends 
Gifts for some of the dogs in the 'hood - still in the bag
Stockings - 2 things for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment