Friday, August 16, 2013

August 14, 15 - Soliciting Gift Wishes

All I did to help with Christmas today and yesterday was to contact my brother and sister-in-law in Los Angeles to ask them what they would like. I also collected a few new gift ideas from my hubby. I was busy teaching piano and didn't actually buy or wrap anything. I did go through my T.J. Maxx purchases from August 12 and get them somewhat organized. Will have to do more tomorrow. And I definitely MUST get Mom's scrapbook started!!!

TALLY 
3 gifts for Hubby, still in the bag
1 gift for Dad, delivered and wrapped
2 gifts for Father-in-law, still in the bag
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law, delivered, picked up, wrapped
1 gift for other brother-in-law, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for nieces, charms for one necklace finished
1 gift for sister, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for 1 son, 1 wrapped, 2 settled upon
4 gifts for 1 son, all delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for 1 girl, 2 wrapped, 1 still in the bag
Photo prints for scrapbook, delivered - Better start the book! 
Scrapbook & some supplies, bought; still in the bag
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends 
Gifts for some of the dogs in the 'hood - still in the bag
Stockings - started

No comments:

Post a Comment