Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 17-21 - Catching up!

On August 18, I made major headway with my Christmas list. I had driven to Charleston, WV, to be with family after my cousin passed away. On the way home, I stopped at Tamarack. I found three little gifts for my mom, two for a sister-in-law, one for my sister, two for my hubby, and five stocking stuffers! Here are some pictures of cool things I saw there.








A couple of days before, I found this large wicker-framed mirror at T.J. Maxx. I may go back and get this for a certain mirror-lover.

Today, I started Mom's scrapbook. I only finished two pages, but it's started. I've dealt with 12 of the 284 pictures so far. Argh!!

TALLY 
5 gifts for Hubby, still in the bags
1 gift for Dad, delivered and wrapped
3 gifts for Mom, still in bags
2 gifts for Father-in-law, still in the bag
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law, wrapped
2 gifts for 1 sister-in-law, still in bags
1 gift for other brother-in-law, wrapped
3 gifts for nieces, charms for one necklace finished
2 gifts for sister, 1 wrapped, 1 not
1 gift for brother, delivered, not wrapped
1 gift for other sister-in-law, delivered, not wrapped
3 gifts for 1 son, 1 wrapped, 2 settled upon
5 gifts for 1 son, 4 wrapped, 1 not
3 gifts for 1 girl, 2 wrapped, 1 still in the bag
Photo prints for scrapbook, delivered - Better start the book! 
Scrapbook & some supplies, bought; still in the bag
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends 
Gifts for some of the dogs in the 'hood - still in the bag
Stockings - 2 things for everyone

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm overwhelmed by just making the condo ready for "my cleaning crew," I can't even comprehend what you're trying to (and will) accomplish!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete