Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4 - Zebras, Charms, Thermometers


It's 9:00 p.m., and I just barely fit in some Christmas shopping and planning today! I called my sister up and found out that the cool zebra pillows I spotted at Kirkland's on August 1 would actually be great for my nieces. My sister's family will be driving up from Florida and joining us this year, but I was worried about giving them bulky gifts that might be difficult to store in the car. No problem, according to Sis. They are driving up in a big vehicle with plenty of storage space. So, I'm going to go back to Kirkland's and grab three of those zebra pillows right away...if they haven't all sold out.



She also gave me a gift idea for her grill-out-loving husband. Apparently, he's always breaking meat thermometers (haha), so I found him a nice one on amazon.com. This one was rated highly.

While I was talking to sister, I remembered that I know how to make very cool charms. Why not buy my three nieces charm necklaces and hook unique charms on each one? They wouldn't fight over which one was theirs because I could make sure the charms have their initial on one side. Pretty cool, huh? Here's the necklace I picked out.
TALLY
2 gifts for 1 brother-in-law
1 gift for other brother-in-law
2 gifts for nieces + new idea
1 gift for sister
1 gift for 1 son
Photo prints for scrapbook ordered
Oodles of gift bags for neighbors and friends

1 comment: