Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 32: Big Announcement


It is with great pleasure and a huge sigh of relief that I make the following important announcement:
THE HANDMADE GIFT IS FINISHED!
That's right, folks. The handmade gift is FINISHED. The dining room may be a total disaster area; my manicure may have chipped completely off; I may not have gotten enough sleep or exercise for the last week; and my family may or may not recall having interacted with me during the last 48 hours; but the deed is done.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the To-do list for the remainder of Christmas In August:

CLEAN ALL OF THIS STUFF UP!

Please excuse me while I sip a pumpkin spice latte and slip into a temporary coma.

TALLY:
Friends & Family: 18 out of 18, CHECK!
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 5 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Amazing Christmas Cards: CHECK! 
Stockings: COMPLETELY STUFFED!
Handmade Gift: FINISHED!!

2 comments:

  1. Stockings are even stuffed?! I am SO jealous.
    You have to follow up in December and let us know what it feels like to have all this completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading...and for being jealous, Lee!! I can't believe it's done. I'm thinking I might get excited about Christmas this year! A follow-up would be a great idea. I'll plan on it!

      Delete