Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 23: Hittin' the Road!


Christmas in August is almost over, and so is summer! Tomorrow, I'm taking a friend with me to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for one last peek at the ocean. I will look for more stocking stuffers while I'm there!

Today was an all-day teaching day, so I wasn't able to fit in any work on my handmade gift project. I did buy one gift, though! I found something that my elusive older son mentioned. He still hasn't exhausted his allotted budget, though, so I'll have to get back on his case after my short stint at the beach. The UPS man made more than one stop by our house today. The FedEx guy came by as well! Santa's helpers.

Guess what! A friend of mine is going to do Christmas in September, and another has bought a couple of Christmas gifts this month! I'm not alone out here in fake winter-land.

TALLY:
Friends and Family: 17.2 out of 18, CHECK! (.2 improvement)
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 4.5 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Christmas Cards: ORDERED!
Stockings: GOOD!
Handmade Gift: No progress today, 10 hours spent so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment