Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 28: Son #1 Budges!


My older son, who, you may recall, is the only person remaining on my list, gave me four more gift ideas today, and here is the exciting news: I was able to get one of the items - that sells for $132 new on Amazon - for $22 gently used on ebay. Of course, I first asked the boy if a gently used version of this item would be acceptable, and he said, "Absolutely!" That just leaves him more of his budgeted gift allowance to work with.

I had to work all day on piano teaching registration tasks today, but I am determined to add an hour of work on the handmade gift to my total before turning in for the night. I'm going to give myself credit for that in advance in the tally. :)


TALLY:
Friends & Family: 17.8 out of 18, CHECK!
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 4.8 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Christmas Cards: CHECK! (They are beautiful!)
Stockings: COMPLETELY STUFFED! (Sorry, Santa.)
Handmade Gift: 1 hour tonight; 11 hours spent so far

No comments:

Post a Comment