Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 25: Early Christmas Presents!


I'm usually not a big fan of outlet malls, but today I scored big at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Nags Head, North Carolina. At the Talbot's outlet, I bought myself a pair of pants, 2 shirts, and a jacket, all for $44! I have a young friend with me on my short vacation here, and I bought her a few early Christmas presents as well: a maroon sweater and floral scarf from Talbots, and a pair of pants from Tommy Hilfiger. The prices were already reasonable, but we had coupons for 20% off at both stores, so the deals were sweet.

Tomorrow I hope I find a few trinkets to take home for the stockings of my manly brood.


TALLY:
Friends & Family: 17.2 out of 18, CHECK! (1 early gift today)
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 4.5 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Christmas Cards: CHECK!
Stockings: GOOD!
Handmade Gift: 10 hours spent so far


No comments:

Post a Comment