Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 24: Greetings from the Outer Banks!


Today I drove to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with a sweet friend. When we arrived, my dad and step-mother greeted us with a delicious spaghetti dinner and a glass of Moscato. We walked out to the beach and reveled in the beauty and majesty of the ocean. Dad made lifeguard poses. We walked out on the nicest pier I have ever seen and took pictures. It was a great day. How much Christmas shopping did I do? None. I do have an idea...I may make a gift out of one of the fun pictures we took today. That's all for today. From the gorgeous Outer Banks, I wish you a Merry Christmas in August!

TALLY:
Friends & Family: 17.2 out of 18, CHECK!
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 4.5 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Christmas Cards: CHECK!
Stockings: GOOD!
Handmade Gift: 10 hours spent so far

No comments:

Post a Comment