Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 3 (Part 1): Rabbit and Robot: The Sleepover!

You guys! Here is an amazing gift idea for all of the kids on your list. Seriously. Author/Illustrator Cece Bell (of Sock Monkey, Itty Bitty, and Bee-Wigged fame) has created a brand new gem which will be released on September 11, 2012. The book is called Rabbit and Robot: The Sleepover, and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. I pre-ordered one for my nieces last night as well as one for myself. Why am I so excited about this book? Because I am a list lady (sometimes to a fault) and have been known to go zip-a-dee-doo-dah when my list expectations are not respected by normal people. Rabbit is like that! He plans a sleepover with his buddy, Robot, and has all of their activities planned out on a list. Robot apparently wants to eat and do anything BUT what is on the list, so Rabbit has to either have a meltdown or deal with it. I can't wait to find out what happens, and knowing Cece Bell's sense of humor, it is bound to be a laugher. You can pre-order this book and have it in plenty of time for Christmas. Rabbit and Robot on Amazon.com GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment