Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 29: One more gift...


Here is the status of things today:

  • One more gift to buy
  • One gift to finish making
  • One gift to ship to a soldier in Afghanistan

That's it. I have four days remaining. FOUR DAYS! It will be fairly easy to buy the last gift and ship the military package, but I am panicked about the handmade gift. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that it is about 25% complete. That's a generous estimate. Since I've put 11 hours into it so far, I probably need to count on another 33 hours to completely finish.

Oh dear!

Complication: I also have a fairly hefty amount of prep work to do before the fall semester of piano lessons begins on September 10. I should probably get out my trusty pen and paper and plot out every hour of my life for the foreseeable future. :)

If you catch me relaxing, please scream or blow a horn or something. 

TALLY:
Friends & Family: 17.9 out of 18, CHECK!
10 Neighbors: CHECK!
45 Piano Students: CHECK!
Charitable Gifts: 4.9 out of 6, CHECK!
70 Christmas Cards: CHECK! (They are beautiful!)
Stockings: COMPLETELY STUFFED!
Handmade Gift: 11 hours down, 33 to go...HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment