Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 7: Geeky Stocking Stuffers!


Alert! Major headway was made in the the stocking stuffer department today. I discovered an online store called Think Geek and immediately filled a cart with hilarious and fun mini-gifts for my manly brood. I won't post the items I actually bought for my men, but take a look at these treasures:






Okay, so I actually did buy the Like/Dislike Stamp Set (for myself) and the Cosmic Catnip Bubbles (probably for the cats). How could I resist? This place has unique gifts I haven't seen anywhere else, such as Star Trek iPhone 4 covers, light saber pens, a whole category called "Wacky Office Supplies," and Ice Princess Ice Cube Straws. What more could you want? Right now they have free shipping on orders over $75, or $5 off any order over $35.

Here is what my disguised master list and calendar look like as of this evening:



TALLY: 
10 Friends & Family: DONE!
4 Gifts for Charity: DONE!
2 Gifts for the cats: DONE!
Stocking Stuffers for Manly Brood: About halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment